Net

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Desperate On the Internet
06-15-2018, 04:54 AM
Big Grin Desperate On the Internet
I am probably in the same situation as an incredible number of others wanting to earn an acceptable income by working at home. I've been trying each of the programs, I could manage, reading the Guru articles, following the directions of many programs with options on how to earn on the web with very little success.

I'd like to first provide a short description of myself, family and desperate finances. I retired from a large communication company 8 years ago with the hope and dream of living a comfortable retirement. I live in a beautiful place in Michigans Upper Peninsula with little traffic (other-than visitors), beautiful and scenic views of nature (the beautiful forests, scenic Lake Superior, fall shades, winters beauty, and plenty of wild game), the very best people in the world (the type of people America was constructed on) and a beautiful house. I have an excellent and loving wife who works at the local school. Should people fancy to dig up new resources about the guide to ftp asana, there are many on-line databases people might pursue. I have 2 sons living and wanting to earn a living in 2 large towns. I could have them both thru school, 1 with a masters degree and recently married and one other with an undergraduate degree which I hope will lead to success in their lives. I have 2 warm Golden Retrievers that are my daily companions. I learned about research asana ftp by searching Yahoo. I-t sure is a fantastic image of what retirement must be.

Now to my desperate situation! My income because of inflation (it is actually there) began shrinking about 5 years after my retirement. Like many of you we just kept living the sam-e lifestyle that we'd become accustomed to. Then your expenses actually increased, school prices soared, fuel prices soared, food prices soared, 2 graduations, wedding expenses, a very ill mother in-law 1,000 miles away and a number of other unexpected or planned expenses. My first answer was to just take money from my retirement and pay expenses to the off, I love to owe no-one. That bought me several years but bills just kept rising just kept rising. Next step, put expenses on bank cards. We kept getting by but began changing our life style. I was finally forced to create the choice that I had to go back to work. Now the situation, the location we live in has among the highest unemployment figures in-the nation, decent paying jobs are extremely hard to find and I'm 60 years old. What do I do? Visit work for Wal-mart, McDonalds at a little paying job or try I find something different. These jobs dont also include the costs of working. Where fortunes are created daily no this was not how you can get, Ill start my own company on the web. Having a lot of time and getting desperate I jumped in with both legs. I made a few pounds in a number of weeks worth of work but not a livable income. What next? Well I decided I should be doing something wrong so I'd better search for help. I started registering for the Gurus tremendous how to plans with little to no success. Next I started joining a few of the plans on the internet promising showing you making money on the internet. What a blunder, all I found is a great way to send people a lot of money. In my opinion the Gurus never give you the complete truth and the great work at home opportunities just want to keep getting your hard earned money. At this point I would prefer to say I did get acquainted with 2 great people who do wish to help people. 1. Is Ray DeGrendel of founding father of OSI, an organization that truly does need to help the common person start a Home-based Business at an inexpensive however it is just a very slow process. If serious you can get more details at my-website http://osi.homebiztruth.com?4679 2. Is Jason Williamson, someone who has gone from his way to test and help me with getting going on the internet but he to is just starting the learning curve, you can get more info about Jason and the program hes involved in at http://successblueprint.biz/?id=LeadsToSuccess. Both these folks are worth knowing!

I'm now at the idea I can't seeing my entire life crumble before me and meet my monthly expenses. I'm sick and tired of seeing, I was in couldnt and foreclosure meet my obligations until I did this. Join now it only costs 100s and also 1000s of dollars to join and then all they want you to do is spend more on advertising, autoresponders, mailers, etc. A lot of them you cant even find out how to get hold of. My problem is how did they come-up with this specific type of money when they'd nothing. I am now at the stage where I believe they're all scams. I feel just like I am beating my head against a solid wall. I learned about site by searching the Internet.

I'd love to hear from you, if anyone out there knows of ways to truly earn an income on the internet with hard work and no money. I'm eager but ready an able to work on an application that enables you to earn your method to living. I am not trying to find any, work 2 hours a day and make thousands programs. I'd like an application that's pay-as you go and you do receive payments out of your efforts. I now spend 12-14 hours daily on the web. You can e-mail me at gdesperate@gmail.com.

You can visit my homemade website at http://www.businessonastring.com to see my 2 Golden Retrievers and see some very nice HEALTH PRODUCTS.

I will revise this article with any information I get and I certainly hope every one of you in this condition the top of luck. I am aware there are millions.

SEND ME THE CLEAR ANSWER!

DESPERATE GREG

gdesperate@gmail.com.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply